Wednesday, June 21, 2017

One more week to write your FreeDOS story

In another week, on June 29, FreeDOS will turn 23 years old. That's pretty good for a 16-bit DOS operating system in 2017. And there's still more to do with FreeDOS.

For this year's anniversary, I thought it would be great to have people everywhere tell their story about FreeDOS. How did you discover FreeDOS? Why do you use FreeDOS? How do you run FreeDOS? What programs do you run on FreeDOS?

So earlier this month, I started a FreeDOS Blog Challenge. I'm asking you to write a blog post about your FreeDOS story. Post an article on your own blog by June 28. That's only a week away!

If you have your own blog or website, post your story on your blog, and email me to let me know where to find your article. I'll include it in a special blog post on June 29.

If you don't have your own blog, that's okay! I would be happy to post it for you as a "guest post" here.

One more thing: Please contribute your story under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license (CC-BY). You can do this very simply, such as including a statement at the end along the lines of "This blog post is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY)."

No comments:

Post a Comment