Monday, December 19, 2016

FreeDOS 1.2 press kit

Are you writing an article about FreeDOS 1.2? I've created a press kit that includes the history of FreeDOS and information about the development of FreeDOS 1.2. With this press kit, I wanted to provide some additional information and resources about the upcoming FreeDOS 1.2 release. If you are writing an article about FreeDOS, feel free to use this information to help you. The press kit also includes a bunch of screenshots and other images that you can use.

You can download everything here: press-kit.zip

If you prefer to do an interview, I can make myself available. I respond quickly to email interview questions, and usually write long responses (this is good for quote-mining). Or we can arrange a phone or video interview, if you prefer. Email me at jhall@freedos.org

The official FreeDOS 1.2 should be available on Sunday, December 25! Look for it on www.freedos.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment