Sunday, February 8, 2009

Applying to grad school

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've decided to pursue a Master's degree (M.S. - MOT). This will require a considerable time commitment from me, for the next two years. In order to concentrate on the course, I'll need to take a leave of absence from the FreeDOS Project starting in May.

I know FreeDOS will be fine during my absence. We have the FreeDOS Wiki to help manage our user-contributed documentation. Bug tracking has moved from bugzilla to the SF Bug Tracker. I'm not the only person with access to the FreeDOS files archive at ibiblio, nor the only person who can edit the www.freedos.org web site.

I'm sure others will be able to fill in for me while I'm gone, so my absence isn't really that critical.

No comments:

Post a Comment